Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 1, January 25th

My good friend, Erica, told me about this project a couple of her friends are doing for the year of 2011.  Clearly, I felt compelled to jump on the bandwagon.  Let's see how long I last.

Here is the deal.  I am going to (or going to really try hard to) take a picture everyday and post it, kind of like a photo diary.  So...here goes.

Day 1, Tuesday, January 25th

Buty shop

This is a chain store with locations all over Taipei. 

I see this shop every single day on my way to work.  It cracks me up.  I am sad to admit that I have never been inside.  I am fairly positive that it is supposed to be "Beauty Shop!" 

If only they knew what "buty shop" sounds like to American's!

1 comment:

  1. I want to visit a "Booty" shop when we come. I like this idea. Jessie is doing it too on facebook and I bet by the end of the year, you will have such neat memories. She said it makes her a little excited for each day to find something fun to take a picture of.

    ReplyDelete