Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 7, January 31st

Day 7, January 31st

(I didn't leave my apartment on the 29th or 30th, so I have no photos to show.... sorry! And again, this is a two picture day.  I feel like I am making up for those few days that I have already missed.)

Dihua Chinese New Year Market
This market is only open for 2 weeks out of the year.
The vendors sell mostly traditional Taiwanese food.

 
This is some kind of mushroom soup.
It smelled absolutely terrible, but it must have been tasty
because the line was outrageously long.

GUESS
What is the red sesame glazed stuff is at the bottom of this picture?


2 comments:

  1. So, I zoomed in to try check it out. Still no idea. Some of it looks like some kind of noodle with a hole in the middle - kind of like ziti. But, then I almost thought I saw a few legs? There is no telling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I asked Payton and she said spaghetti. My guess is hot wings.....YUM!!

    ReplyDelete